Friday, 5 July 2013

Ripple crochet

Just thought I would show you what I have been doing today while sitting in the sun, it's a bit of wavy crochet. I have never done this before and have enjoyed doing it, it's so easy but very effective. And I took the photo with the ipad and put it on here myself:-) just call me clever clogs!! Lol. Take care, Karen xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful crochet, I look forward to further pictures in due course. I have lots of surplus wool to make up into blankets and am always on the lookout for a new idea (preferably easy and quick to do) and this really looks good. I am so glad you have been away enjoying yourselves - after being able to travel for a year, it is quite difficult at present watching the constant stream of tents, campervans and motorhomes coming onto our campsite, when we have to work!! However, the tables may be turned when come October and everyone is putting away their tents etc, we are just venturing out into south of France (May only have a short break this winter though, as we are almost certainly spending next winter in Australia and New Zealand).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you multitasking, crocheting and blogging! The crochet is beautiful, lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm full of admiration.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks lovely - I really must learn how to crochet - I need one of those for in our caravan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that pretty pattern and it's one I need to tackle sometime too. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it means a lot to me. I will try my best to reply. Comments Moderation is switched on at the moment due to spam so it may take a little while for your comments to be published. Thank you all for being patient xxx