Sunday, 16 September 2012

Charity Shop finds

We have just had a lovely week away in our caravan and while we were out one day we popped into a couple of Charity shops.  I have been looking for these plates for ages, they are for my mum, I have tried ebay for them and as they are classed as vintage they are really expensive. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw these in a Charity shop window, they are a set of 4 and were priced at £2, I thought they were £2 each and had got  a bargain but when the old lady on the till just asked for £2 for the set I was chuffed to bits.  I shall still keep my eyes open for some more and hope I'm as lucky.

 Next is a piece of lovely cream material, about 2yards 60" wide and plenty to make 4 new cushion covers for my lounge, the ones I have now are looking a bit tired.  This was half price at £3.00 so  at just 75p per cover another good bargain.
 Lastly was this gorgeous soft big white towel, its brand new and has washed a treat. Its from Dunelm Mill, the Hotel collection  and another great bargain at £1-50.  You can never have too many towels, especially if they are plain white.


I love getting a bargain don't you?

Thank you for looking

Karen xx

1 comment:

  1. I have been warmly discouraged from buying any more vintage pyrex as I was getting a bit carried away.
    I love your oval plates!javascript:void(0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it means a lot to me. I will try my best to reply. Comments Moderation is switched on at the moment due to spam so it may take a little while for your comments to be published. Thank you all for being patient xxx