Thursday, 4 July 2013

I'm still here!!


Just a quick post to let you know I haven't fallen off the planet! As you might have guessed we are away in the caravan with very limited 3G Internet access. Only today have I tried mobile blogging, being a techie numpty I thought I wouldn't get the hang of it but it seems quite simple.

I have been trying to leave you all comments but some have just floated around in cyberspace, maybe one day they will land!!

The weather has been really kind to us this time with very little rain, we are having a ver frugal break with lots of flasks and picnics. We have one planned for tomorrow at cannons ashby n.t. About 2 miles away and Saturday is the hobby horse festival in Banbury  then it's home on Sunday to get the jobs done ready for the off again :-)

Nearly out of power for tonight so as always take care and enjoy your week.

Love Karen xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hobby horse festival? Hope you are having a lovely time.

    Take care and blog speak soon.

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having a great time thank you. The hobby horse festival is a bit like Morris dancing where a little band play the music and someone dressed up as a horse dances round and fools about. They all parade in front of the towns mayor on Sunday. The hobby horses you remember from childhood are all placed around the town for everyone to see. Should be interesting!

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely time. It's going to be a hot one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been very hot and humid today, so lots of sitting down with a nice cold drink and an ice cream :-)

      Delete
  3. Oh Karen, hope the weather holds for you, and enjoy the Hobby Horse festival. I shall be camping (Yes I know, silly me!) at Sheringham for their estival this weekend, the Mollys are dancing and I am hoping there will be some great music making each evening. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this weather is going to hold out for the weekend so you should be ok camping. Have a great time at the festival, I'm sure there will be lots of good music for you. We have the folk song and dance group in the next field hope they invite us to the dance tomorrow night, as long as I don't have to sing lol I will be banned forever!! Hubby says I can't carry a tune in a bucket lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it means a lot to me. I will try my best to reply. Comments Moderation is switched on at the moment due to spam so it may take a little while for your comments to be published. Thank you all for being patient xxx