Yesterday it was my future daughter in laws birthday, they live in Plymouth which is 320miles away so we were unable to share in the celebrations. This is a photograph of Julie with my lovely son Daniel taken last night, they are both incredibly happy and are looking forward to their wedding in October. They have 4 fabulous kids and they are a credit to them. I can't wait to see them all again.
This is Daniel with the other little lady in his life, my grandaughter Danielle Rose age 3 1/2, two cheeky monkey's who I love to bits.Not much doing at Chelmarsh today, cleaning this morning and making pizza this afternoon.
We had naughty pudding today too Pear and Apple Oaty Crumble and custard......yummy...
I feel so stuffed I can hardly type :-)
Thank you for looking xxx


Gorgeous pics Karen, your son and dil-to-be look so happy together and your grand-daughter is beautiful! Yummy looking tea, we had spag bol which I cooked from scratch after getting in from a day out with the monkeys, was yummy but would have been even more so if someone else had cooked it for me, my feet ache now!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous grand daughter Karen. Looks like your son & DIL to be are well matched. After a couple of grim days at work we went to the Trafford Centre for a bit of retail therapy - I bought nothing but had tea out - result! x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely family you have. Its hard when they live so far away and you can't see them so often, isn't it? Yummy pudding!
ReplyDeleteHi, well done with the pasties. Ive been meaning to make these too, but was puzzled about the beef. Jane (aka frugal queen) uses beef skirt, which I have never bought. I was wondering whether to use shin beef or braising or frying steak but just hadnt got round to trying. What did you use Karen, and was the beef cooked inside the pastry? Kind regards x
ReplyDeleteHi For the pasties I used Sainsburys lean casserole steak cut into small and thin pieces and you put it in the pasty raw, yes it was cooked. Hope that helps xx
ReplyDelete