Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Weigh in Wednesday



As from today I will be joining in with Frugal in Bucks and lots of other lovely bloggy friends with Weigh in Wednesday. I actually started cutting down last Friday and had lost 1lb this morning but now its down to the really serious attempt at losing weight.  I will be recording all my food in my WW tracker, I find it helps me to keep on track, I will share my weight loss/gain with you every Wednesday. I have 2stone to lose and it would be lovely if I could achieve this for our 40th Wedding Anniversary at the end of June. With that said, you can tell I have some hard work ahead! So it's onwards and downwards :-)

Take Care
Karen xxx







14 comments:

  1. Best of luck ... I think we will all be trying hard!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for starting this and giving me the motivation I needed xx

      Delete
  3. Wow 40 years! Not many like that celebrated any more. Well done to the both of you. Good luck on the weight loss x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been together 43years, hopefully we will celebrate with a nice holiday...if I get the weight off! X

      Delete
  4. Stay focused and you will be able to do it. All the best! 40 years is a great achievement and good incentive to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie, lovely of you to pop by. X

      Delete
  5. We both have incentives.. your Ruby Wedding end of June and my 50th birthday Oct 2015 and the prospect of new engagement and wedding rings. Love your weigh in Wednesday pic. Good luck Karen.. we can do this :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Julie you have some lovely exciting times ahead, hope all goes well xx. The pic was created from a free app! X

      Delete
  6. Good Luck with your challenge. I'm sure it helps if you have an actual goal apart from just loosing weight.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Gill, I also need to lose the weight for my health, I feel rubbish and a bit down at the moment, and its all weight related! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck Karen. I am doing what you said and having Intentions rather than resolutions! Lxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with all your new intentions, i hate resolutions..they onky last a few days. This year I intend to make some healthy changes. X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog it means a lot to me. I will try my best to reply. Comments Moderation is switched on at the moment due to spam so it may take a little while for your comments to be published. Thank you all for being patient xxx